Quality Assurance Management
QArtrock team provides the whole process of QA Management services including: Requirements Management, Test Strategy Development, Test Process Management and Test Summary Reporting.
QA Management allows you to answer the following questions:
- Is the software ready for presentation to end users?
- What risks should we take into account if we are going to present a product?
- How successful was our testing process for a certain time?
- How can we show that the software is truly tested in the maximum best way?
- What influence does the change in the development process on the system as a whole and what needs to be re-tested?
QArtrock Manual Testing Services:
At QArtrock we provide Manual Testing on all stages of software development. Our QA Engineer`s provide flexible services according to your immediate needs from testing software.
- to identify if the requirements specification describes all possible cases of implementation of this requirements;
- to check if the requirements are clear, complete and correct;
- to check if any requirements are inconsistent with others, and do not conflict with standards (if required);
- to determine whether all requirements can be tested even after their implementation;
- to check if all requirements can be implemented;
- to check if implementation of all requirements within the project is achievable
Requirements Testing help you:
- to include all business needs in the software product requirements and consider a wide range of views of experts;
- to provide identification of inaccuracies and other issues that may cause problems during the project development process;
- to speed up the development process itself as well as the software testing process in the future;
- to make changes easily according to the requirements in the future, without violating the integrity of both requirements and software provision in general;
- to make changes easily according to the requirements in the future, without violating the integrity of both requirements and software provision in general
Requirements Testing tools: TestLab, Application Testing Suite, Quality Center Enterprise, Test Goat, TestUp, Test Collab.
- Test approach;
- Environments and tools used;
- Analysis of potential risks;
- Other custom chapters if needed.
Benefits of developing a Test Strategy:
- Guarantee that all testing processes is conducted clearly and in accordance with the established procedure.
- Determining that the testing process is debugged and each member of the team work on the relevant part of the work.
- Analysis of the potential risks that may arise in the software development cycle/
- The customer will receive a real, clear and understandable picture of how the testing process will take place/
- Improves and simplifies the testing process for all its participants.
Tools: IBM rational Rose, draw.io, Lucidchart, Visio, Gliffy, Dia
The software testing process has now become a complex process that includes a whole series of testing processes that run from the very beginning of the product development process and only partially end after its release. Managing the testing process is a type of activity that ensures compliance with all sequences, levels and types of software testing process.
We divide test management process into two parts:
1) Planning. Planning part consists of few different process levels, such as:
- Risk Analysis
- Test Estimation
- Test Planning
- Test Organization
2) Execution part, where we define the next levels:
- Test Monitoring and Control
- Issue Management
- Test Report and Evaluation
Test Process Management Benefits:
- Risk analysis is the main first step for our QA Engineers before starting any project. Early detected risks and identification of its solution will help you to avoid losses in the future and save on project cost.
- We prepare test estimation for your project, so you may plan your costs and approximately determine how long a project would take to complete. Estimating effort for the test is one of the major and important tasks to perform.The biggest benefit of correct estimation is that you can allow more accurate scheduling and help realize project results more confidently.
- We prepare highly detailed test plan for any type of project that include detailed such testing information: Test Strategy, Test Objective, Exit /Suspension Criteria, Resource Planning, Test Deliverables, etc.
- When your project has already completed, it’s time for look back for project results. We determine the purpose of the Test Evaluation Report as document that describes the results of the testing process in terms of test coverage and exit criteria. Our QA Test Manager is capable of preparing this documentation in a shortest time.
Tools:qTest, QMetry, TestCollab, Zephyr, TestRail, Tarantula, Test Case Lab
Test Summary Reporting benefits:
- Our client will be able to evaluate some of your software product without resorting to direct testing
- Test Summary Report will helps you assess the current situation and make the necessary decisions
- You can see the activity of the team of our QA Test Engineers and their effectiveness
- The Report helps to fix the software development and testing processes as needed