Automation Testing Services
QArtrock team performs manual testing on all needed levels. We check functionality, suitability, accuracy, interoperability and we provide complete audit on compliance with standards and policies. Our QA Engineers test each slice of functionality of the whole system until we ensure that it conforms to all existing product requirements. We also collect and process user’s feedback, existing tests adaptation, full-cycle system testing as much times as needed.
Automation Testing Services Benefits:
- Completed Functional Automated Testing provides a real evaluation of software system functions according to business and user policies.Additionally, functional tests suites provide total coverage of all software functions, that will show the actual use of the software in real life to the customer.Our QA team perform such tests, that help to detect software issues early during development process and prevent software engineers from repeating them in the future.
- We provide complete and full review of each aspect of a piece of a software to make sure it works, especially by creating automated test scripts on different programming languages.
- Our company will help you find out how does your software stack up against other software analogs and you support the claims of your software on your own.
QArtrock Automated Testing Services
At QArtrock we provide complete and full review of each aspect of a piece of a software to make sure it works, especially by creating automated test scripts on different programming languages.
- Load testing. This is the type of testing, where our QA Test Engineers just find out software performance. This type of testing allows to estimate software behavior with previously established load.
- Stress testing. This type of testing is widely used, when we need to determine software reliability.
- Stability testing. This type of testing is very similar to stress testing, but here Test Engineers check how software is working under established load through a long time period.
- Volume testing. This type of testing is oriented on increasing of data volumes, which are stored and processed by software. Test Engineers should define appropriate data volumes before starting test process.
- Spike testing. This type of testing is oriented on fast and sudden change of some software system parameter value (for example, sudden increase of users` number in a short period) in order to define its reaction and evaluate possible damage.
Perfomance Automated Testing Benefits:
- Completing of performance testing is the best way to prepare your software system before entering the market
- We provide performance testing process for different types of software products, we complete our testing process according to international standards, as well as according to special customer needs.
- Our QA team compare your system’s performance with its counterparts and provide improvement recommendations if needed
- we prepare all needed documentation and recommendations with a description of the identified shortcomings and recommendations to improve the software in order to avoid performance gaps.
Performance Testing tools: JMeter + performance scripts on different programming languages (Java, Python, C#) using Jenkins (CI).
The benefits of Automated Functional Testing:
- Automation of test cases for functional testing will allow you to check the functionality of the system at any stage of the software development cycle
- Availability of such tests will allow to constantly monitor the state of the system in order to make decisions on improving and optimizing the software system.
- Automation of functional testing can take place at any time of the day, thereby ensuring the convenience and continuity of the software development cycle.
Automation Functional Testing tools: Test scripts are prepared with the help of different programming languages (Python, Java, C#)
API Testing benefits:
- This type of automation testing allows to control the integrity and correctness of the different levels of interaction between software components
- The advantage of API testing is the speed with which it can provide Test Engineers and the customer with the product complete status image while development process.
- API testing will allow you to identify performance issues and determine if there is a duplication of system functionalities.
- API testing will detect problems that may arise in the structure of the interaction of components and modules of the software system and to identify basic security issues
API Testing tools:Test scripts are prepared with the help of different programming languages (Python, Java, C#),Postman, Newman, Karate DSL, Soap UI, HttpMaster Express, Rest- Assured, RestSharp, Rest Console, RoboHydra Server, Hippie-Swagger, WebInject, Pyresttest, Airbone, Unirest, Mockbin, Citrus Framework
Testing the Graphical User Interface(GUI) is a type of test that is performed by QA Test Engineers to determine:
- Compliance of the graphical interface of the software system with its specification (customer, users, international standards);
- Issues in the graphical interface itself.
- Issues of the functioning of the software system that arise in connection with the graphical interface.
UI Testing benefits:
- Verifying the convenience of the graphical user interface for use by the end user.
- Further development of guidelines for improving the graphical interface if needed.
- To ensure positive user experience, our QA team perform complex testing of the following items of user interface (mobile, web, desktop): navigation elements, notifications, text formatting, arrangement, image quality, alignment, and so on.
- We test different high-risk scenarios that require simple tests that you need to run often, so automation can improve efficiency here, and tests that often fail due to human errors
UI Testing tools: Open source (AutoHotkey, Selenium, Sikuli, Robot Framework, watir, Dojo Toolkit). Commercial (CodedUI, iMacros, Infragistics, Rational Functional Tester, QTP, EggPlant, AutoIT).
- test database schemas (if a relational database is used), which is a description of the structure of the database at different levels (conceptual, logical);
- check all existing components of the database (tables, stored procedures);
- identify unnecessary and excessive data;
- test data integrity;
- verify the correspondence and correctness of updating data and working with it;
- check logical database compliance to the implemented business logic;
- check database performance.
Database Testing benefits:
- Ensure that data is correctly handled, as such database errors can lead to critical business issues, such as loss of user information or incorrect transactions.
- Assure proper allocation and storage of data, as improper data sharing can slow down the software work.
- To provide simplification of existed data and avoidance of excessive data that can accelerate and improve the work of the software system in general.
- QArtrock provide control and testing of databases at any stage of software development, including the creation of test sets and test scripts, preparation of the database for testing, and a detailed analysis of the results. We also provide re-testing of databases as needed
Database Testing tools: Test Data Generator, Mockupdata, DTM Data Generator, MS SQL Server, tSQLt, Oracle SQL Developer, NoSQLUnit, SeLite, NoSQLMap, SLOB, Orion, Iometer, HammerDB, SQLite, IBM InfoSphereOptim Data Privacy, WebLoad, DbFit
Security Testing tools: Burp Suite and/or Fiddler, OWASP ZAP, SSLYZE, SQLmap, THC-Hydra, CSRF Tester, N-STALKER